Use Titanium Backup to Clear YouTube Data
Revision as of 20:27, 5 May 2011 by Spec
If YouTube is closing right after you start it, you may need to clear your personal data from the application. Follow these steps if you do not want to go the ADB route.
- In the Market, download "Titanium Backup ★ Root"
- Run it and grant it superuser permissions if prompted
- Tap Backup/Restore at the top
- Scroll down until you see the YouTube listing
- Tap the YouTube row to bring up options
- Tap Wipe data
Your YouTube data is now cleared. Go watch some videos!